Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Afternoon At Jomtien Beach


Last week during nano's off, after we went to the embassy to fix his visa, and after visiting a condominium to take some photos, we went to Jomtien Beach to relax and enjoy the good sunny weather. It was just me and the couple, and since Ray was at Tesco, we picked her up and brought along with us for that unplanned beach relaxation. She had no choice. LOL. And since Kuya Ogie lives in Jomtien area, we called him up to follow.

Finally! After more than 2 months of me being here in Pattaya, the plan to go to the beach and spend some time there finally came true. I can recall how many attempts to fulfill that plan but they all were gone with the wind. LOL. It was just the perfect day for that beach relaxation to happen. The people you want to spend that time with are there, the sun was up and shining brightly, and the cool breeze was giving us a fresh air making it more relaxing and enjoyable.

We didn't swim. All we wanted was to sit and relax, and forget about our worries in life. That's what you normally enjoy when you're beaching. As I have said previously, there's nothing much to expect from the beach in Jomtien. You can just relax, have the option to swim, or you can order food and they will cook it for you, serve it on your table, and eat with the sea as your background. That's it. Minus the annoying beach vendors who keeps on selling stuff to you.

While the sun is setting, we left the beach and went back home. I had fun. I was relaxed. Same as with the people I'm with. These are the simple moments you enjoy here in Pattaya. And last week, that afternoon at Jomtien Beach with the family you consider here in Pattaya, was just one of the nicest things that happened so far to my stay here. I wish my tita was with us. Too bad she has work. To our next beach getaway. Maybe in one of the near islands. Maybe with hubbee? We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment