Sunday, September 16, 2012

Barney In Disguise

You see, here in Pattaya, when I stroll and my digital SLR is with me, or even just my blackberry phone, I can't help myself but take pictures of interesting people. But I do it secretly. I don't have the guts to do it while they know I'm taking pictures of them. Damn, my stalking skills got enhanced here. Haha.

One time, when I was at Central Festival Mall, I saw this one guy foreigner that caught my attention. Oh, hindi si itsura ha, isipin niyo na naman, ang hilig hilig ko. LOL. He was all in violet. His phone has a violet case. His polo shirt is violet. His shoes is violet. His shorts is almost violet, haha. And I'm thinking, is his underwear violet too?

Is he Barney in disguise?

I bet he is gay. It's too flamboyant for a guy to wear all violet and look okay. I have a poor gaydar so I can't tell. I can only assume. Hehe. But yeah, I had to follow him so I can take a picture of him so I can blog it. This is the most successful shot I had. Hehe.

He actually looks like Cholo on that shot. Haha. But it's not him.

No comments:

Post a Comment