Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Making Of A Model


One time, nana and I had to help our dutch friend Anne for her hair and make-up as she has a photo shoot that day for her portfolio. We had to go to their apartment to do the job which is just in another soi from our village. Okay, so it was just nana who did the make-up. I don't know that stuff. I was just there to take some pictures and to give my creative opinion about the look. 


Anne is the girlfriend of Chem, and is currently a teacher of kids in one of the schools here in Pattaya. She's aspiring to become a model and to start it off, she has to submit her portfolio to one of the modeling agencies in Bangkok. I would love to take her pictures but she booked a photographer already for a fee. This was a done deal already. I was so willing to do it for free.


We enjoyed the making of a model moment because we were having fun. Chem was very supportive of this plan of Anne and we're all there to throw also our support. Anne has the height and the looks of a model. But she admitted that she needs to learn more on posing for the camera. But I know, if she will get really serious about it, she may have a spot in the industry. Who knows!


Good luck Anne! We're all here to support you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment