Thursday, June 21, 2012

31st Birthday Celebration

Last saturday, June 16, I celebrated my birthday. Before, I used to throw parties with matching themes pa yan. Pero last year, sinimulan ko nang wag na magpa-party at nagcelebrate na lang ako sa Boracay. I stayed there for one week with my sister, hubbee, and a few friends. Yun na ang naging trip ko. Kaya this year, I booked a flight to Cebu para dun naman mag-celebrate.

But things changed because of this Thailand move. I had to cancel the flight and celebrate my birthday with family, relatives and close friends na lang since I'm leaving very soon. It became simple, meaningful and the biggest difference this time eh hindi ako ang naghanda. Family ko and friends ang sumagot in different set of celebrations. Sweet!

Saturday afternoon was spent with Family, relatives, hubbee, and with good friends Drey and Ash, sa bahay namin sa laguna. Dad asked my mom na maghanda kasi.


Saturday night, hubbee and I went back to our place to meet good friends Chi and Joy. Chi prepared home-cooked food for our night of tambay while Joy bought me my favorite Toblerone Cake from Cakes2go.


The next day, my travel buddies visited us in our place. This time, double celebration. My friend Jinggay was also celebrating her birthday kaya sinabay na lang namin. Pot luck kami. Saya kasi andami nang food. Hehe. Doon lang kami sa pool side.


And lastly, sunday night, my sister and I went to my cousin's house for the last celebration. This time, just with all of my cousins na nandito na lang sa Pilipinas. Chill out and videoke lang. Then sila, as usual, nag-inuman. Ako lang ang taga-awit. Hehe.


This year, nagpapasalamat ako sa maraming regalo nang Diyos sa akin. And that is my Thailand move, anjan si hubbee na nagmamahal sa akin, ang family ko at mga pinsan kong naging solid ang samahan namin. And of course, my really good friends. I really thank them for making this celebrations possible this year!

And that is the story of my 31st Birthday Celebration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment