Friday, June 29, 2012

Comfort Zone

I went out to grab some food. While driving, I thought of my comfort zone while inside my car. Like somehow I know the traffic rules and signs, the streets, the parking lots. I can easily drive where I want to go. It's very convenient to go to some place anytime, anywhere. My Khenzo and I have been together for almost 3 years.

Sa Thailand, walang Khenzo. I'm back to just me and my feet. I will explore the transportation system there. Which means, learning it from the scratch and getting myself sweating at times during the day because of the commute. The thought of it makes me sick but that's how it will be soon. Although I will get an international driver's license on monday para you know... Just in case =)

Sana makapulot ako nang isang bag na may lamang 1 million baht. Bibili agad ako nang sasakyan! Haha. According to my cousin, mas mura daw ang sasakyan dun. Malay natin! I will miss driving. I will miss Khenzo. Mami-miss ko din ang forever kong pasahero na si hubbee. Even him is struggling. Kasi mami-miss daw niya yung pinagda-drive siya. Yun pala yun. Akala ko yung driver ang mami-miss niya. Hmpf!

No comments:

Post a Comment