Monday, June 25, 2012

Nano & Nana

This move to Thailand was all because of my cousin as previously stated. We grew up na ang tawag ko sa kanya ay Kuya Jun-jun and Bong naman ang tawag niya sa akin. When he moved to Catbalogan, Samar during his high school days under the care and guidance of my grandfather, he was called there as Bong kasi may hawig siya noon kay Bongbong Marcos. So when he moved to Thailand 5 years ago, he brought that nickname with him. So in Thailand, he's called "bong".

However, his girlfriend Nicky calls him "nano" as her term of endearment. Nano from the word "unano" because my cousin was not that blessed with height. Haha. And Nicky, who is a lead vocalist, originated this word from Rhianna's song "What's my name" when she sings the line "oh nana, what's my name, oh nana". She used to tease my cousin and sings "oh nano, what's my name, oh nano".


There, yan ang history ni Nano. Si Nicky, kaya naman naging nana kasi siya ang mahal ni nano. Ganun lang yun. And kaya nga sila umuwi sa Pilipinas kasi magpapakasal na sila. Kasi buntis na si Nana. At alam niyo kung ano ang nickname nila sa baby nila? "Nono". Ang cute lang di ba! Haha. Nano, Nana and Nono!


Last June 18, they had a civil wedding which was attended by close family of Nano and Nana. The ceremony and reception was held at Max restaurant. Biglaan lang kasi lahat kaya civil wedding muna. They plan a church wedding in Thailand na. I'm happy that I'll be part of it again just in case. 


Kaya to our Nano & Nana, congratulations! We welcome Nicky to our very small clan with love and acceptance. And for years that my cousin and I were apart, we will spend more time now in Thailand. Pasalamat ako at sobrang willing siya na tulungan ako doon. Inspiration ko din ang success story niya dun...

No comments:

Post a Comment