Friday, June 29, 2012

Shoes

While cleaning the shoe cabinet yesterday, I had to start picking which are the shoes that I will bring to Thailand. Okay, for a guy who loves shoes, that is like a million dollar task. That was not an easy thing to do. So I thought of using different approaches to make it easier for me to choose.


Approach 1: Which shoe is photogenic?

So I took all the shoes out and took a picture of them one by one. Effort! But after 14 pairs of shoes, I realized that I still have shoes inside the car pati sa laguna. So I felt it's an unfair approach. So I decided na wag na nga lang na ganitong approach.

Approach 2: Which shoe is the latest?

I thought of just bringing the ones I bought most recently. Naisip ko, at least bago pa. Yung quality nang shoes, maganda pa. So I segregated and classified them according to the day, month, and year it was bought. Then, pagkuha ko sa pangatlo, hindi ko maalala ang purchase date. Pass muna. Then the next one, ganun pa din. Di ko na rin ma-recall. I don't wanna cheat. I felt it was unfair for some shoes. So okay, I scrapped that approach.

Approach 3: Which shoe will best fit my clothes I'm bringing?

I somehow felt this is the best and most practical approach. Duhh! Even a 7 year old will think of that. Haha. Bakit ba! So ayoko nang pahabain yung storya. Kasi naging madali ang buhay using this approach. Nakapili na ako nang apat na shoes na dadalhin ko. Isang pang corporate, isang pang casual, isang pang jogging ko, at isang pang tour all over Thailand. May ganun? Haha.


Marami pa din ang apat?

Oh you better shut your mother fuckin' mouth!!! LOL. I'm all good. Okay na. 4 shoes.. 4 shoes.. Some, I will sell on sunday for my garage sale sa laguna. Waaah, bye to some of my shoes. It's time to let go and meet new ones... Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment