Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hubbee's Birthday Letter

Mackee,

Each word in this letter wants to wish you a very happy birthday! Each letter in every word here is eager to be read by you. Many happy return of the day, Mackee! May God bless you with sound health, all happiness, affluence and a long life. You are a nice human being indeed. I want to see you successful in all walks of your life and I promise I will always be with you in all your joys and sorrows.

Mackee, almost three years we have been together and known each other so well. We love the similarities between you and me; we like the differences as well. Now our relationship is in such a matured state that no petty quarrel, no trivial differences can break it. My journey of life with you during these almost three years has been quite fruitful.


I have learnt quite a few important things with you; from you; just because of you. You taught me how to make the most of my life. You showed me how to search for beauty in each and every object around me. I owe you a lot, Mackee and I mean it. I cannot imagine my existence without you. Today you add a year to your life and let me use this occasion to accept that you are with me to add life to my years.


If somebody were to ask me years ago even before I met you what kind of guy I’d like to be in a relationship with, I’d probably describe somebody like you: smart and intelligent, driven, somebody I can talk to about anything I want to talk about. We were in a constant tango. We had arguments and discussions, but we never fought, never said hurtful words, never hated each other. We both knew when to back off.

Despite the things you didn’t understand about me, you supported me in everything. Encouraged me when I needed encouragement, congratulated me when I did well, and told me to do better when I did poorly. You always believed that I can do better and be better. Thank you!

And at times when I became depressed, or had problems, you knew what to say. And even when you didn’t, you comforted me and assured me that things will get better. Thank you!

Grabe first time ko to ha but I know you can understand my condition. I am fighting for words. I am not a good writer at all. I am not sure how far I have been able to type down my feelings for you. Excuse my mistakes if you find any.

Once again, I wish you a very happy birthday.

Only yours,

Hubbee

------------------------

First time ni hubbee magsulat nang ganito. Nabasa ko ito paggising ko nang araw nang birthday ko. Nasa kama pa ako. Pagcheck ko nang Facebook ko sa phone ko, I saw hubbee's birthday letter posted sa timeline ko. Tumulo na lang nang tumulo luha ko. Bakit? Kasi ang haba at english pa. Haha. Just kidding. My heart was overwhlemed with so much love from my hubbee.

Thanks and I love you hubee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment