Monday, June 25, 2012

Chapter XXXIII


Today, hubbee and I celebrate our 33rd monthsary. I guess our last monthsary that we'll be together since I'm leaving na next week. Hoping that soon, we'll be together again to celebrate more monthsaries. Ang hirap pang malagyan nang maliwanag na kasagutan yan ngayon pero I'm hoping, that when we celebrate our 3rd year anniversary, magkasama na tayo uli.

Hubbee, thank you for taking care of me. It was November of 2009 when we decided to live together and since then, you have taken cared of me. Walang palya. Walang ine-expect in return. Consistent. Just pure love and care. Soon, we'll be on our own muna. And that will surely be a big struggle for me. But I know, makakayanan din natin ito. Just hang on. Hold on to those beautiful 33 months of love we've shared together.

I love you so much. Happy Chapter XXXIII. May God bless us on the next chapter of our lives and of our relationship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment