Saturday, August 4, 2012

Alone

I have endured the cold nights. I have endured the strong winds that blew me away and pushed me a few steps backwards. I have endured the sadness that comes along with separations and goodbyes. But I don't think I could endure the cold reality that I am alone...

My goals and responsibilities are crystal clear to me. I know what has and needs to be done. I know how much time I have left to accomplish what I have assigned myself to do. But I don't know how much longer I could sleep alone...

My body craves for human touch and my soul is parched. My spirit is searching for its magical intercourse. Where is my knight-in-shining-armour? Hubbee!!! Goddess forbid - I am starting to feel that no matter what I do or no matter where I go, the loneliness will find its way to sting me again. There are days and nights that's it's okay. There are those that are not. Just like tonight. Is there any way to be freed from this emptiness? An automatic loneliness eject button to press when I need to? Am I asking too much? How much longer until this penance is over? 

I know JolliBEE is missing his Ronald MACdonald. I miss him too. Especially now that we don't have any form of communication. This sucks. And the only way to get over with this loneliness is to write it down. My escape. Because I'm sure, later, I will be fine. I will go to bed, and then sleep. Hoping that tomorrow will make things better for me. I miss you hubbee. I really really miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment