Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Family In Thailand


Being away from your family in the Philippines can cause you some home sickness. I miss my mom, my sister and hubbee so much. I guess everyone knows that by this time. So to get away from that home sickness, I spend time with the people I consider as my second family here in Pattaya. And that's Nano & Nana, my tita Fely and Kuya Ogie, Ray, and Bobo & Toots. They are what I consider as my family in Thailand. But most of the time, I'm with Ray and Nana. Especially now that Nana and I are living in one house na.


Sometimes, when everyone is free, we hang out, do picnic, share life stories, eat, drink, and laugh about so many random things. One time, habang nasa Holland pa yung amo nang tita ko, doon kami nag-get together sa house na malaki. I like the theme of the house. Para kang nasa resort. Although a few steps from the house is the Jomtien Beach na. Nagluto si tita nang masasarap na filipino food. Tapos tambay lang kami sa labas, sa may pool, kinukuwento nila ang mga experiences nila dito sa Pattaya. 


I don't know how will I survive my first month without them, I just couldn't imagine how hard it is for other OFWs who knows no one sa bansa kung saan sila. Kaya thankful and grateful ako sa kanila. Sila ang pinanggagalingan nang aliw, ligaya, saya sa aking buhay dito. Mahirap, pero nang dahil sa kanila, nakakayanan ko..

No comments:

Post a Comment