Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Is Currently Busy

Von Viajero is currently busy.

I moved out today from my apartment and transferred to a new house that me, nano & nana will be renting most probably for a year. We have decided to just stay in one house for a cost effective approach in living here in Pattaya and at the same time, to give each other a company while the other one is away (work, event, gathering, meeting, etc.). Nana is soon to give birth, she's now on her 6th month turning 7th soon. And by God's grace and will, hubbee will also follow me here in Pattaya hopefully before this year ends (I'm actually crossing all the fingers I can cross in my body). So we need a bigger space!

So aside from stuff at work, I am busy with this moving blah blah so I don't have time to blog for now. Once everything is settled, and our internet connection is set at our new place, I'll be back with more stories to share. I'm still invading Ray's place and tonight is my 2nd night sleeping at her apartment together with Toots since she has work at night. Today was just a tiring day for me as I had series of vertigo attacks the other day as well. I'll write a separate entry about that. This is just for now. Btw, I heard about what happened in the Philippines so I wish every readers of this blog a safe one. Stay alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment