Friday, August 24, 2012

Top 5 Entries

It's my 3rd month keeping this blog. So far, andoon pa din ang gana ko magsulat. Thank God! I have created 127 entries already since the day I started blogging again. Since then, I have tracked the traffic to see if my site is visited frequently. I just want to know if there are people reading what I'm writing. Haha. And the report encourages me. I sometimes also track which entry has the most views. To see what interests people or what time is the best to publish an entry. Here's my all time Top 5 entries:


Looks like the story of me and Jze invited a lot of viewers being on the 2nd spot, same goes to my birthday entry for my good friend here in Pattaya, Ray. And it seems like a lot got interested about the straight guy and a gay guy duo I wrote, which earned the 5th spot the night I published it. That fast! Jze has a lot of twitter followers kaya siguro dinumog ang entry na yun. Yung Food Discoveries Part I, na-publish kasi sa isang online site kaya dumami din ang views. You see, I'm not in to invading the blogosphere world. Sa ganyang stats, masaya na ako. Haha. Masaya na akong malamang may nagbabasa nang sinusulat ko at may bumibisita sa blog ko. LOL.

But thanks to Jze, Ray and Cholo for adding more viewers to my blog. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment