Friday, August 24, 2012

Choose Philippines


I joined an online contest by Choose Philippines and this is my entry. The contest is about promoting Philippine as a country and its food or tradition. The prize is a trip to Palawan for two. In contests like this, I really don't expect to win. Di ako swerte sa mga ganyan. Gusto ko lang sumali and to contribute in promoting the beauty of our country. Since I have so many pictures, I had a hard time choosing one. I just thought of a picture that makes us unique from other countries. Yung sariling atin. So I remember Django, the carabao in Villa Escudero. And you have to put a tag saying "I choose Philippines because" and so I placed this tag:

If America has horse-riding, Dubai has camel-riding, and Thailand has elephant-riding, "I choose PHILIPPINES because we have CARABAO-riding!"

I think I will die promoting our country. Haha. I will forever shout "Choose Philippines!" to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment