Thursday, August 2, 2012

Off To Cambodia

 
Von Viajero is set to go to Cambodia today. In the next hour, a van from the visa-run agency will pick me up from my apartment. It is my 30th day in Thailand and as an expat, I have to exit in the nearest border to have my passport stamped. In my case, Cambodia is the nearest one. It will be a 4 hour travel to Cambodia. I just came from a get-together with other filipino friends so I haven't gotten any sleep yet. My plan is to just take my rest inside the van.

I can't believe that it's a month already!

I'm tempted to visit Siem Reap and see the famous temples in Angkor Wat since papunta rin naman na ako nang Cambodia. But I realized I'd be alone traveling and the opportunity to have many good pictures there would be not so exciting as I need to take pictures of myself. Not a good idea! So I just decided to do it when hubbee is here already so we can both see the place together for the first time and have good pictures of Angkor Wat temples.

When I come back, I'd be a little busy with my new work but I'll try to find time to create new entries for my blog. To everyone, happy TGIF! For me, off to Cambodia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment