Saturday, August 25, 2012

Live Up To 100 Years

I'm afraid of death. So as I am afraid of getting old. Remember my post about Getting Old (click the link). If only there's a way to get out of it, I would do it. But that's life. Everyone will actually grow old. And eventually, everyone will die. Sucks right? If only there's an exception to the rule. So I guess my only option is to live long and enjoy life. How to do it? Let me share this surprising tips on how you can live up to 100 years of age.

Now, let's check the list...

DRINK GREEN TEA
. Does this include the C2 green tea? Haha. I'm not a fan of drinking hot tea, like Chinese do. But I think my dad was right when he kept on citing them as an example for longer life when I was a child. Tea is like their water. Like English men too. I just don't like the taste but I guess, if I want to live long, I have to start trying.

BE OUTGOING
. Okay, check na ako dito. If it means going out and traveling, no additional comment on this. Haha. EAT NUTS. I often eat nuts. I guess only when there's an available one. But I make sure I include this on our grocery list. I enjoy eating nuts after reading many good things about the benefits it gives to people.

FLOSS
. I never imagined flossing will make you live long. Haha. It was a revelation at first seeing it on the list but after reading the explanation, I kinda understood why it was included. DO NOT SMOKE. Another check for me. I don't smoke and never smoked and will never try to smoke. Especially when I had a chance to see how the nicotine looks like once you finished one stick. The thought of it staying and getting stuck inside your body, ulk! No!

EMBRACE NEW TECHNOLOGY
. Well I did. Not just embrace, super duper embrace pa. I think I'm socially engaged enough. Facebook, Twitter and this blog makes me embrace the new world trend. HAVE A BABY LATER IN LIFE. No comment. Damn! Pwede na ba yung partner as baby? Haha. TAKE MORE HOLIDAYS. Oh yes! Will surely do. Kung pwede nga lang palaging holiday, why not. The best feeling talaga yung magte-take ka nang break from work and looking forward to a vacation or travel. Nakaka-high!

LIE IN. Toink! Fine. This I have to really deal with. I've got to really have a better way of making sure I get enough rest in a day. I think that's one of the reasons why I got sick was because of lack of sleep. Hirap lang talaga ako. Kung meron nga lang button to press para makatulog agad. But yeah, I'm on it. DRINK A LITTLE WINE. What!! I'm not a fan of wines. For some reason, I hate the taste of wine. Oh no, how is that! I better find the wine that will suit my taste. Will put that on my to-do list. Any suggestions?

And lastly,
LAUGH. Oh! I love to laugh. But only with the company of good friends (and not alone, that's different, haha). I'm very serious at work. But when I'm bugged by my friends for a little chat, we never fail to laugh around. I love to laugh. I have my way of being happy so I don't forget this. Buti na lang, may Nana at Ray ako dito sa Pattaya, mga supplier ko nang katatawanan. Hehe. I'm a believer of the saying that laughter is the best medicine so take it everyday.

Oh, I'm done with my checklist. It's your turn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment