Saturday, July 28, 2012

Food Discoveries Part II



Here's another set of food that I have discovered here in Pattaya. 

1. Lemon Flavored Biscuit. I like Ritz but I'm not a fan. I can eat it but won't go gaga about it. But while doing my grocery, I saw this lemon flavored biscuit and it got me interested to try it. And so I bought it. What's expected, it tastes like lemon. Haha. Okay lang siya. Ganun.

2. Ice Cream Cookies. Ibang klase, may ice cream flavor ang Oreo cookies dito. Medyo minty siya na medyo kakaiba yung lasa pero okay naman. When I tried it, I never said I'll buy it again. I can eat it again but I won't stock some. I'd rather go back to the original one.

3. Multi-grained Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. I'm not a fan of Pringles. Same as Ritz, I can eat it when served but won't go crazy about them. But since I'm on a diet, and I only go for those familiar because of language barrier sa mga products sa grocery store, I took this and gave it a try. It's good actually. You would taste the healthy difference from the original one.

4. Cheese Bread. Dito ako naadik. Alam ko may mga cheese bread tayo sa Pilipinas pero di pa ako nakakita nang ganitong klase at eksaktong ganito na cheese bread. The first time I tried it, yung feeling na gusto mo na agad bumalik to buy another one the next day. So when I had a chance again, I purchased 3 packs. Ansarap kasi. Nag-uumapaw na melted cheese tapos may sweet something siya. Pero dahil nagpanic buying ako, after maubos yung tatlo for 2 days, naumay na ako. Haha!

5. Pandan-flavored Bio Yogurt. Dahil mahirap mag-stock nang ice cream for diet purposes (LOL), I buy yogurt snacks for desert. Ma-umay kasi akong tao. Gusto ko may matamis lagi after meal. So to be safe, eto ang binibili ko. Masarap siya. Para siyang Nestle Yogurt Fruit Selection sa Pilipinas. I buy the buko pandan flavor. Mahilig ako dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment