Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome To My Apartment

Since there's no way that I and Kuya Ogie can stay in one room because of many personal reasons, I have searched for my own place the next day I arrived here in Pattaya. Nana was very pro-active to help me out. She was the one who guided me around since I'm just new in the place. I have nothing so much against about Kuya Ogie but our world are very much different that it would be difficult for us to be together in one room.

Anyways, after hours of walking and asking around, and looking at different apartments, it seemed that there's no apartment fit for me. I am considering a lot of things kasi, and yes, I'm very particular of those. I don't mind being picky. Siyempre hahanap na rin ako nang own place ko, I have to find the one that will suit me. I look for convenience, security, proximity, cleanliness, design and price. Those are the things I consider. And that's in order. You see, price is really not the top priority. I'm just new to the place. I consider the first two as most important for me.

We decided to just go back to their apartment and will try again later in a different area naman. So we took a motorcyke (that's how they call the motorcycle bike here) and went back. But while on our way, I saw an apartment that caught my attention. We called the number and the owner answered immediately. When we told him that we're downstairs, in just a few minutes, he showed up. He then introduced himself as Mr. Gagan. An indian guy who owns the apartment (Richie Rich Suites) and has a filipina girlfriend. He was pleasant, accommodating and seemed to be nice. Dun pa lang, good vibes na.


Habang paakyat kami ni Nana, we were crossing fingers na sana eto na ang tamang apartment. But both of us were having good vibes na. And when he showed unit 303, we were just embraced by the room. It was pleasant. Maganda yung vibes. Maaliwalas. The building and the apartment is barely new. I liked the set up, the furnitures, the design, the color. The place is in downtown Pattaya, near to everything, to 7-eleven and Family Mart, computer and laundry shops, food stalls and drug store, etc. I liked it in an instant. It was a "this is it" moment!


The apartment is a 10-15 minute walk to my cousins' apartment. The entrance to the apartment is secured. You need to have a security key to enter to the building. It's also not in front of the main road, less crowd and very safe. My budget for the apartment is around 4,000B and maximum is 5,000B. You can find an apartment for that price naman but the catch is, don't expect too much nga lang, if you know what I mean. The apartment costs more than my budget. But I didn't mind na. It's the place that I need to start my life here.

Contract was signed then, I paid the first month rent and I just need to give him a security deposit of 5,000B which I will get when I move out. Electric bill is not included and water bill would cost around 200B/month, same price for the wi-fi service. The apartment includes the complete bed set, air-con, flatscreen TV, cable, refrigerator, hot and cold shower, curtains and cabinets. It has a balcony. The bathroom is spacious. The lighting system is cool. You can have the regular lighting or the blue lights, both in the bedroom and in the bathroom.

No wonder for more than two weeks already, I was able to maintain the cleanliness of it kasi nakaka-inspire siyang linisin. Here in Pattaya, included na talaga ang bed, TV, ref, aircon sa rented apartments. Labanan na lang nang interior design at location. Nagkalat dito ang apartments that can be rented for daily or monthly since this place is flocked by foreigners. Kaya di uso dito ang one year contract or something.

So far, I am enjoying my stay here. To anyone who will visit me here, you are most welcome to my apartment. May mga naka book na nga this coming October and November. Hehe. Pero unang dadalhin ko siyempre dito si hubbee. I want to prepare everything for him. Gusto ko comfortable uli ang living ni hubbee pag nagsama uli kami. Kasi for now, he's not in a very comfortable place where he lives kaya somehow, nakaka guilty na naka swerte ako nang magandang place dito while he's there, tinitiis ang buhay sa bahay nang bestfriend niya. Konting tiis na lang hubbee...

So let me tour you around. May tour talaga? LOL

Once you enter the building, para kang nasa spa. The smell, the dim light and the paintings on the wall. Ganun yung feel. Pang good vibes lang...


This is what you will see once you enter the door of my apartment...


Right side when you enter is the spacious bathroom that has a sliding door while on the left side is the cabinet...


This is my very big bed. Masaya na nga ako sa single bed pero ganito talaga ang standard bed size sa mga apartments dito. Sayang kasi sa space. Oh well. Hehe.


These are some of the things you will see inside my apartment. The electric fan, the clock, the home theater, I purchased it separately sa murang presyo lang. Mura talaga gamit dito...


Here's the balcony and the view outside when you're there. Diyan ko din pinapatuyo ang mga nilalabhan ko...


So there, that's my home here in Pattaya. The first thing I settled before anything else. Inunti unti ko habang makumpleto ko yung mga importanteng pangangailangan ko sa bahay. My place of dwelling is very important to me.

So thank you for coming and hope to see you again? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment