Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thai Magnum

Una kong natikman ang Magnum Ice Cream sa Singapore bago ito naging hit sa Philippines. Sa Singapore pa lang, nakaka ilang ulit ako dahil ang sarap, not minding the price kasi sagot naman ni dad ang gastos ko. Haha. Until you realized how expensive this ice cream when it entered the market in the Philippines. But even if it still expensive and too much for some, I still love it. For a guy who has a sweet tooth, eating magnum is heaven for me. Haha.


So it was good to discover, when one day, here in Pattaya, when I went to 7-eleven to buy a chicken burger for my lunch, I saw Magnum in the ice cream freezer. Ang saya ko! Oo, masaya na ako sa fact na may magnum din dito. With a little difference in the packaging but still has the same sweet heavenly taste. Heavenly? Haha. Happy magnum life for me here in Thailand. My thai magnum! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment