Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bangkok City


Von Viajero is currently at Bangkok City!

I left Pattaya afternoon of friday and had to go through the worse traffic jam of friday rush hour on my way here. It made my 2 hour travel extended to three because of the normal street condition of the city when people are mostly on the road coming out from school and work. Bangkok City is congested with so much cars even if they have so many highways and good road systems. Buying a car is really cheap in Thailand. Kaya andaming sasakyan!!!

So far, I am enjoying the city, a different view from Pattaya. Parang nagkalat dito ang mga cute thai boys na bihira akong makakita sa Pattaya. Unfair! Parang common lang sa streets mga itsura ni Mario Maurer. Kahit saan may cute. Haha. Sige, let me enjoy Bangkok City muna. So far, I am loving it. Enough said. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment