Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lighthouse

I'm getting emotional at this moment. It's been a week since I arrived here in Pattaya. Everything is all okay naman. I'm getting the hang of it na. I got settled to my own apartment. Met new freinds already, some are filipinos too. I'm familiarizing places and streets na rin. Nakakapag-explore na rin ako mag-isa despite the language barrier. It seems that so far, things are getting good.

Tumambay ako ngayon sa balcony. Umuulan. Malamig. Tahimik na ang kapaligiran. Na-miss ko bigla si hubbee. Naiiyak ako everytime I miss him. But tonight I broke down. I heard a music video of Leon Jackson kasi sa TV. The title of the song is Lighthouse. It's a soft, mellow and beautiful song which matched my mood. Tears kept falling. This is the hard part of this journey. When you suddenly miss the one you love. You miss his face. His voice. The touch of his hand. His smile. Everything.

I prayed to God. I talked to Him. I just stared at the sky. I know He can hear me. I asked Him to keep hubbee safe always. That whatever we are going through, we'll make it. A lot of long distance relationship didn't work. But this one, I'm fighting for it. Same with the hopes that he's doing the same. It's hard. But I know, this is just part of the story. Someday, I know we'll be together again.

While taking this journey, I know hubbee will be my lighthouse. He will be there to guide me. His heart will remain to be my shelter. Listen to the song and feel the heart of the melody and be touched by it the way it did to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment