Saturday, July 28, 2012

9th Cafe


Marlowe brought me to 9th Cafe in Siam Paragon Mall for our super duper late breakfast slash late lunch. This was after my trip to Grand Palace and our visit to the Reclining Buddha. I was so hungry at that time and all I want was a place to eat. Kaso nung dinala na ako ni Marlowe sa dining section nang botique mall na yun, andaming choices. Haha. But he recommended to try 9th Cafe because the food is good daw. And so I did.

It is on the bottom level inside the food court area. If you are at the McDonalds, walk straight back. It is not a closed in shop but has tables in the open area. It is right across from the Fish and Chips place. In fairness, masarap ang food for a reasonable price. It is not really a café, more of a restaurant with a great selection of pasta, western and Thai style dishes on offer, all of which are very tempting indeed. The place and ambiance is very posh, very relaxed. Madala nga si hubbee dun for a dinner date. LOL. Next visit, I may try the lemon meringue pie, looks yummy when I saw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment