Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Thailand Daily


The owner of My Blogworld or @GoodBlogPosts46 in Twitter collects blogs all over the world and compile it in one site. I was fortunate to be included in The Thailand Daily. Free publicity na din yun. Pampadagdag traffic. Then I realized, to have a good blog traffic here in Thailand, I have to keep an english language in my blog. Waaah! Nose bleed! That's what I did to my travel blog before so it can cater to audience around the world who wants to explore our country. Pero I want to have a life blog lang this time where I can express myself in all shapes, size, and form. LOL.

But it suddenly made me wonder, how far did my blog reach the world now after a month I created it... Hmm. I got curious and checked the Stats Report of Blogger.com. I was surprised to what I have seen. Dito na pala umabot ang aking simpleng blog.

Alam ko, may kilala ako na nagbabasa nang blog ko sa US, Singapore, Thailand, UAE at UK. Pero nagulat ako sa Russia, Poland, Germany at India. Haha! At nagulat ako na marami na rin pa lang bumibisita sa aking kabaliwan sa blog.

Nakakatuwa what internet does nowadays. Your stories can easily reach people from anywhere in the world. Hindi mo na kailangan maging sikat na writer or author para mabasa ang mga sinusulat mo. This is what blog does. For sure, mga pinoy din siguro yung mga readers ko from other countries. Tsaka nakakatuwa yung mga nag-eemail na di mo kilala, sharing their responses about what you write, gives you compliment or asks you to write about this and that. This is what I enjoy about blogging. The endless possibilities. 

Thanks again @GoodBlogPosts46 for the free publicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment