Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Chapter XXXIV

Today, hubbee and I celebrate our 34th monthsary. I remember before, I never believed in celebrating monthsaries. Parang corny or OA sa akin dati yun. But after being in many relationships, masaktan nang ilang beses, at nagkaroon nang trend na madaling natatapos na relasyon sa pagka-sawain ko, nung makilala ko si hubbee, ginawa kong special ang monthsary. Why? Because relationships nowadays does not have guarantee. It's hard to be sure that it will last. Kaya habang nakaka-ilang monthsaries, we try to celebrate it.

Eh nakailang monthsaries na, kami pa din. My longest gay relationship ever. At dahil naging trend na ang monthsary celebration, we continued the tradition. We look at every month as a new chapter for both of us. New things to learn together, from each other and from the world, new experiences, but the same love to treasure. Let's admit it, bihira na ang mga relasyong tumatagal sa panahon ngayon. Kaya di na biro itong sa amin, lalo na sa akin. Haha! Napatunayan ko na sa mga kaibigan kong kaya ko palang magbago. Dumating lang ang tamang tao. At si hubbee yun.

I remember this song "Fallin" by Janno Gibbs. I used to dedicate this to hubbee when we were just getting to know each other years ago. I asked my sister to take a video of me singing this song kasi ide-dedicate ko siya kay hubbee. I saw this video when I checked my account in Youtube today. Haha. Memories. Ang payat ko pa dito. At eto pa yung luma naming sala. Haha. But it's good to reminisce the memories of the times where it's all just starting. I love you hubbee. Happy Chapter XXXIV! Our first monthsary of being apart from each other... Huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment