Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blog Traffic

I created the blog for personal use lang nung una. Parang Diary ko lang. I did not announce it to the world. I waited for the day na aalis na ako sa Pilipinas bago ko siya pinublicize. Wala kasi kami masyado sinabihan nang plano about Thailand, baka ma-jinx kasi. Hehe. Going back, for some reason, which is possible naman talaga, I'm getting viewers na agad even if I have not announced the blog. Hinayaan ko lang. 

The night before I announced it, my last view count was around 100 lang. Then I announced it sa Twitter, Facebook at BBM before I went to bed. Pagdating sa airport while waiting for my flight, I was shocked how the traffic increased in just a matter of hours only. Yung shock na nanlaki ang mata. Ganun. I didn't know it could be that fast now. But thanks to all who visited. Nag-set naman ako nang expctation na pang-bored lang itong blog ko. Hehe.


As mentioned previously, I have done so many blogs in the past. Usually, life blog ang concept ko. Marami kasing blogs in the blogosphere. May fashion blog, showbiz blog, music blog, food blog, at kung ano ano pa. The last blog I had, I tried doing a travel blog. Stories of my adventure and travels that me and hubbee had. Sa kasamaang palad, at sa katangahan na din, nakalimutan ko username at password ko, even the email address I used for that blog. Kaya ayun, natigil. Hehe.

Now, I'm back to blogging. Another attempt to keep a blog. It's another life blog which documents my life here in Thailand and my love story with hubbee. I don't know if this interests some readers but we'll see if the blog traffic will continue to increase. So far, it does (look at the current view count), even on the days I have not created any new entry. I don't know if I write well or it sucks, or my story sounds interesting or boring basta I love writing. Dun ko kasi nae-express halos ang sarili ko.

This blog serves as my update na din kay hubbee on what's happening to me here. Instead of writing a personal mail, I share it to the world. Baka may maka-relate. Hehe. I also wonder who visits my blog now. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment