Monday, July 16, 2012

Food Discoveries Part I

Being here in Pattaya, Thailand for 11 days made me discover some good food treats that I have only found and tasted here. Food na pasok sa aking mapiling panlasa. I'm not into food exploring kaya whenever I like something, I stay loyal to it. I even haven't explored the thai cuisine up to now. Hehe. I'm still sticking to the usual food I have accustomed to eat. But let me share 5 new discoveries I have found here in Pattaya.


1. Green Tea Blizzard. I normally order Double Dutch flavor sa Pilipinas. Pagdating dito, wala sila noon. But I'm happy na may Dairy Queen sila dito. So not to take the other normal orders, I tried the green tea flavored ice cream nang DQ. Masarap!

2. Mojito Krusher. Sa Pilipinas, ang Krusher is yung shake style. Dito, nakakaaliw dahil meron silang mojito flavored na Krusher na plain drink. Although hindi siya alcoholic, pero malalasahan mo yung mojito flavor somehow. Aliw!

3. Meiji Milk. In terms of milk, I have been loyal to Selecta Fortified milk sa Pilipinas. Either straight drink or I use it sa cereals ko. Dito, I discovered this good tasting milk in 7-eleven and found also in groceries. I think I saw this milk sa Singapore but I haven't tried it. Dito ko lang siya nasubukan.

4. Pepper Steak Burger. Naaadik ako sa pepper steak burger nang Chester's Grill. Para siyang competitor nang McDonalds. Kung sa atin Jollibee, dito, Chester's Grill. Fast Food din siya. And this chicken burger na pepper steak flavor is such a good quick food that I can always count on.

5. Guava Juice. Nung una ko siyang inorder sa japanese fast food na kinainan namin ni Nana, akala ko nakakadiri yung lasa. But it wasn't. Masarap. Tama lang yung lasa. Everytime kasi na nakakaamoy ako nang bayabas sa Pilipinas, may weird feeling akong nararamdaman. But this one is a good drink that I have tried.

These are just few of the things I am discovering here in Thailand. I hope that someday magkaroon din nang ganito sa Pilipinas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marco, may green tea narin sa pinas in DQ....Smoothie nga lng sya not the blizzard form....:) - Guia from Dubai, UAE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, meron na sila na smoothie, pero blizzard, wala pa din =)

    ReplyDelete