Monday, July 23, 2012

Candy Shop

Ang sarap talaga nang candy. Nag-enjoy ako mamili nang mga...

LOL.

Okay, this is not about candies nor where it can be bought. This is a post of the gimmick we had at Candy Shop in Walking Street last July 16 where we watched Janice on her last day performance in Pattaya for her visit here. As mentioned in my previous post (see this entry "Drunk"), I was with the "Pattalogs" gang or the Pattaya Jologs (Nano & Nana, Kuya Ogie, Cholo, Ray and me) that night coming straight from Bangkok. And yes, that's how we call ourselves now. LOL. At eto yung gabing ako'y nahilo at nalasing. Hehe.

Me, Nana & Ray
Kuya Ogie, Cholo, Me and Nano
Me and Nana

This is Janice doing Super Bass of Nicki Minaj. Pasensya na at medyo madilim. I just used my ever portable Blackberry phone. But anyways, going back to Janice, regardless of her size, she really can move and dance and entertain people aside from her very nice voice. And most of all, mabait at di suplada. Di mo mararamdamang sikat siya. And she's pretty.


Masarap sumayaw sa Candy Shop. Maganda ang live band. And during the band break, maganda yung mga music na pinapatugtog nang DJ. I won't mind going back, but I don't want to get drunk again just like what happened the last time.

Never again (weh). Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment