Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Animal Day


This one jump started my day. Haha. Akala ko talaga, Animal Day today. LOL. Just saw this in Facebook. And I suddenly thought of writing about "Ex" of our lives. I wonder why people gets too bitter about their past relationship. That's where I want to play my thoughts on. Why do people can't move on with their ex?

A lot of reasons maybe. Maybe they were hurt so much of what happened. Emotionally, or maybe physically. It does happen. Pinagpalit sa iba. Money issue. Or a very long relationship that involved so many investments in different aspects na nauwi sa wala. Or magpapakasal na dapat pero nakabuntis nang iba. Or in a gay relationship, pinagpalit sa kaibigan mo. A lot of reasons talaga.

I mentioned before that I have been to many relationships as well. Some were not a happy ending too. But I don't want to divulge the information because I respect the people I used to love. In some ways, I still want to protect them. But I got hurt too. Yes, by some of them. I had feelings of regret din naman. But one thing I never did for my ex, no matter how painful it was, is yung iyakan ang natapos na relasyon. Never talaga. I just move on.

But how do I move on?

I go to far places, alone. May lahing masukista ata ako. I drown myself in loneliness and despair for a couple of days para todo na so I can move on. Lumalayo ako at gusto ko walang nakakakita sa prosesong pinagdadaanan ko. Haha. Ma-pride din siguro ako. Ayokong binibitbit sa buhay ang panget na nangyari kaya gusto ko siya agad maalis sa buhay ko. Gusto ko agad agad. And once I'm drained about it, I start picking up myself and move on with my life. Move to the next one. That's how I do it.

But honestly, I am thankful for those painful and bitter experiences. Because I have learned so much from those. Sabi nga nila, great lessons are learned most especially when you felt hardship and pain in the process. Because of those people, I have learned how to love in a better way and how to really manage a long-lasting relationship. It took me 8 people to learn how to love hubbee well. It took me 8 break ups to learn the art of a gay relationship.

Kaya minsan, natatawa na lang ako sa ibang tao sa Twitter na grabe ang pagka bitter sa ex. Tapos meron ding ilan na jusko, akala mo tinransfer na nila ang buong buhay nila sa ex nila at di sila maka-move on. Pag tinatanong ko kung ilang taon na sila, eh kababata pa. Akala mo parang katapusan na nang mundo na nila. Haha. Ako nga 28 years old na ako nung nakatagpo nang tamang taong mamahalin. Ganun talaga sa love. It's a risk. You'll never know when will the right one come. May maaga, may late, may sobrang late din. Kanya kanyang storya yan.

Anyways, going back, as much as I want to stay friends with all of my ex, isa sa kanila patay na. Yung iba, ayaw ako kausapin. Yung iba, in-add ko sa Facebook, dinelete naman ako. Yung iba, dedma na lang talaga. Hehe. So far, tatlo na lang sila na I'm still connected with. Minsan, kamustahan. Masaya na ako sa ganun. I would love to be friends with my ex. And I will never treat them like animals. Hehe. Love ko pa rin naman sila, in a different level na nga lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment