Monday, July 2, 2012

Macbee's Mindanao Adventure

So after our Luzon and Visayas adventure summary, I'd like to share our memorable Mindanao adventure. This is where it all started. The love, the travels, the photography that hubbee and I shared.


Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental. This is where hubbee was born and where he spent most of his life. When I finally went to CDO last 2009, our relationship became official. But it didn't even become our first agenda. We immediately started our adventure the day I arrived. We only became official on my second night there. And this was happening while the thypoon Ondoy was hitting Manila big time! We we're back in CDO last year for a quick vacation, another water rafting experience and a "meet the parents" scene. Hehe.


Dahilayan, Bukidnon. This was the official first adventure of macbee. Hubbee brought me to this beautiful adventure park in Bukidnon and forced me to try out the zipline. I swear, it almost killed me but the experience was worth it. It was a pure fear factor for me, while he was enjoying all these thrills. Last year, we brought our good friends Wee Dimalanta and Rhoger Reyes here to try the zipline as well. The place has changed compare to the last time we were there.


Iligan, Lanao Del Norte. It was a side trip where we spent one day to visit Ma. Cristina Falls and the sudden hit Tinago Falls. When I was a kid, Ma. Cristina Falls has always been part of my Philippine History. And seeing it live was memorable. But the highlight was the Tinago Falls. It was gorgeous. A must try when you're in Iligan also is their lechon. Grabe, ang sarap talaga!


Mambajao, Camiguin.When we went back to Mindanao last year, this place was our first in the list. Coming from airport, we traveled going to the pier for our trip to Camiguin. We stayed there for overnight but did all the tour during the afternoon on the day we arrived there. We visited the falls, the sunken cemetery, the old ruins, and the park.

Next month, we have booked a Davao flight to explore the southern part of Mindanao together. Although we've been there before nung di pa kami, we just want to have pictures together para idagdag sa gallery namin, Hehe. Kaso di na mangyayari yun dahil aalis na nga ako. Uuwi na lang si hubbee para magbakasyon sa family niya. Next time na lang!

No comments:

Post a Comment