Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh James!

"Oh James!". My initial reaction when I saw his latest profile picture in Facebook. 

It's 2:00 in the morning and I'm still browsing the net. I suddenly checked my Facebook account and the first picture that popped in the screen after clicking the Home button was the picture of James Bilbo. The american guy I met in Richmond, Virginia way back 2007. Akala ko kung sinong model, siya pala.

How did we meet? Well we've been connected thru chat for some time until destiny gave us a chance to meet up. Sakto na nagkaroon ako nang travel sa Richmond. Unexpected. Unplanned. I think it was meant to happen. Biglaan din ang naging pagkikita namin. Nagkagulatan na lang kami na andoon na ako. Sakto din namang free na siya at that time when I messaged him.

He picked me up from my hotel and we went out. He was still a college student at that time but also have a part time job at Nordstrom. Since it was night already, he just brought me to a coffee shop, bought some coffee, then we went to his campus, had a night walk, we sat down at one of the benches, had a good conversation until we went back to the hotel. He's cute. Has a very good charming smile. He's lean. And those were enough reasons for me to trust him. It's a risk worth taking for. Haha.

Pagbalik sa hotel, I asked him if he wants to go to my room if he wants to. Courtesy lang ba. At kung gusto pa niya makipagkwentuhan and without any sexual intention (seryoso). But yeah, to cut the story short, something happened. Unexpected. But I felt he was ready. May baon kasi. Alam niyo na yun. End of the story na. LOL. I don't want to discuss it in detail.

We stayed connected thru Facebook. But that was it. Happy to see him getting so gorgeous. I don't know if he's in a relationship right now. But I know that he's now the Department Manager of the same workplace which I remember, is the job he wants to have someday. Cool! At ang nasabi ko na lang uli after looking at his picture again...

"Oh James!"

Now I'm referring to myself... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment